- The large storage area is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked.
- Over 20,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Welded steel lid easily hinges open for access when the rear vehicle door is opened using patented security system.
- Lid, vertical front panel and side panels are mounted to the vehicle floor and can be easily removed without tools.
- The steel side panel does not rely on the deck sidewall (wheel well) to create an enclosed space adding an additional level of security.
- Mounts to the vehicle floor in 2 and 4 door vehicles with an OEM hard or soft top
- 2-door rear seat must be removed when the deck enclosure is installed.
- Works with the OEM storage cover, OEM subwoofer and/or Cubby Cover Part #143 On vehicles with the side mounted OEM Subwoofer an additional panel is included to fill that space.
- Includes All mounting Hardware needed and does not require drilling.
- Includes built in weather seals.
- US Patent No. 8256819, 8517445, 9039062, 9079625, Other Patents Pending
- Color: Black
- Exterior Dimensions Overall: 31 3/8” L x 51” W x 17 1/2” H
- Interior Dimensions: 31 1/4” L x 39 3/4” W x 17 1/8” H
- Shipping Weight: 69 lbs
- Jeep Wrangler JK 2011 – 2018, 2 & 4-Door models (with or without OEM hard or soft top). On 2-Door models, the rear seat cannot be used when the entire deck enclosure is installed. The 2-Door rear seat still functions with the mounting brackets installed when the deck cover lid, front and side panels are removed. It functions with the OEM compartment cover, OEM Subwoofer and/or the Cubby Cover Part# 143. On vehicles with the side mounted OEM Subwoofer an additional panel is included to fill that space. (Does not fit 2007-2010 Wranglers – see Part# 173-Security Deck Enclosure)
- No drilling required. Mounting brackets are fastened to existing OEM mounting points in the vehicle floor. The side panels are fastened to the mounting brackets and joined by the front panel with quick hand operated knob screws. The top then inserts into the side panels and can be rotated open when the tailgate is open. The top, front and sides can be easily removed without tools.