Jeep JK Wrangler 07-10 Security Tailgate Enclosure
(You save )
- Simple 1-piece hinged design with integrated mounting hardware does not require drilling on 2-door model (4-door model requires minor drilling).
- Storage enclosure is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked, creating a lockable trunk
- Provides over 7,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space (non-sub-woofer)
- Lid is weight bearing
- Mounts in 2 and 4 door vehicles with OEM hard or soft top
- Mounts in vehicles with or without OEM sub-woofer
- Maintains use and function of the fold ‘n tumble rear seat in 2-door model
- Assembly can be easily removed for transporting taller items
- Works with OEM storage cover or Part #143 - Cubby Cover
- Includes perimeter weather seal
- Durable powder coat finish
- 16 gauge steel construction
- US Pat. No. 9,039,062 & 9,079,625. Other Patents Pending.
- Color: Black
- Exterior Dimensions Overall: 14 3/4” L x 48 3/8” W x 16 ¼” H
- Interior Dimensions (without sub-woofer): 11” L x 42 3/8” W x 15” H
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs.
- Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2010 2 & 4-door models.
- (with or without OEM sub-woofer and OEM hard or soft top)
- (Does not fit 2011-up Wranglers – see #282-01 2011-Current JK Tailgate Security Enclosure).
- No drilling required on 2-door model (4-door model requires minor drilling). Assembly fastens to existing vehicle mounting points on 2-door model. Additional hardware is provided for optional security which requires drilling two holes.